National Family Planning Programme
- Percentage reduction in unmet need for spacing methods among eligible couples
- Percentage reduction in unmet need for terminal methods among eligible couples
- Increase in contraceptive prevalence rate among eligible couples
- Reduction in percentage of girls marrying below age 18
ncreasing the Demand for FP Services
- By comprehensive media campaign to address the unmet need for family planning services, emphasize on males as "responsible partners" and to promote NSV.
- By organising integrted RCH camps.
- Integrated RCH camps provide a wide range of services including counselling, antenatal and post-natal check-ups, TT vaccination and IFA distribution, RTI/STI treatment, immunization of children, IUCD insertions, oral pills, condoms and sterilization services including NSV. These camps will also provide complete information on different type of services available. Camps will be conducted in all the 84 blocks as per the norms.
- Medical Officers, ANMs and Link Workers are being made responsible for spreading the message among couples in general and counsel them to avail the services.
- Emergency contraceptives have been made available to all CHCs and PHCs
Family Planning camps
Family Planning camps are being held at all block level PHC's/CHC's on every Thursday on rotation and at district hospital on every Tuesday of each month.
All eligible couples eager to adopt family planning practises may contact to:
1. CMS District hospitals on every Tuesday
2. MO I/C of each block PHC/CHC on every Thursday